No world in Minecraft is created equal, but there are some better wordle seeds out there to be explored. Finding a rare structure or ensuring better survival through readily accessible resources from spawn can result in incredibly vibrant biomes that players can mold a memorable run of the long-running title from Mojang Studios. Many of the coolest Minecraft seeds of 2022 exist on Playstation, ranging from survival islands to lush underground groves.
While Minecraft has gone through several major changes since its release in 2009, the creative sandbox presented has proven to constantly have new surprises when generating worlds, a process accentuated by the use of seeds. Seeds are codes that categorize certain aspects of a world’s regions, dispelling the usual randomized generation into one that’s more predictable. Players might use seeds to guarantee a brilliant landscape, or to ensure that certain items are never too far out of reach when spawning in for the first time.
However, a seed does not take away from the mystery of the in world map that has distinguished Minecraft in the past. While some codes might be the best seeds for Ancient Cities to spawn, outside that area the remainder of the world continues to be an enigma. Players who still desire some surprises can still find many even when using a seed.
Minecraft’s Best Playstation Seeds (September 2022)
- One of the more popular seed archetypes, this world might seem lonely at first, as it sits upon a single jungle island. With the jungle biome and a mangrove swamp close by, the dense foliage and isolation may be best for players who are looking for a challenge. Exploring the surrounding ocean while visiting the marshes that house one of the rarest biomes courtesy of Minecraft’s The Wild Update can give players a very memorable experience with this seed.
- Players who choose this seed will find themselves near a huge desert biome packed full of eye-catching structures to explore. A Pillager Outpost, a desert temple, a ruined portal, and an adjacent desert village all provide players using this seed tons of resources when getting started with this world. Despite the arid aesthetic, a large waterfall forms a great juxtaposition to enhance the scenery around the desert. Additionally, a mineshaft ripe for aspiring spelunkers offers a great option for shelter during the mob-infested nights.
- Speaking of spelunkers, this seed features an enormous Deep Dark cave, rich in important Minecraft staple items like iron. Usually, underground areas in Minecraft are dangerous enough to hinder some exploration, but the promise of a beautiful grove may be too enticing to some players. Those who brave the journey can find an Ancient City not too far away, which provides some of the best items in the game, should players feel confident to fight its Warden.
- The perfect scenic adventure may exist with this seed, where a gargantuan mountain oversees a village in a Plains biome not too far from spawning. A blacksmith occupies one of the households in the village, and along with his wares the villagers can provide some of the best Minecraft adventure maps possible to explore the region around the mountain. The magnificent backdrop may not be practical like some other resource-heavy seeds, but players seeking for the best visuals Minecraft has to offer may look no further.
Minecraft is available on PC, Android, iOS, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.
- Minecraft is the worldwide sandbox build-your-own-world game developed by Mojang Studios. Featuring a uniquely uniform block graphic style, Minecraft allows players to enter a procedurally generated world where they can shape what’s given to them as they see fit. Using various tools that can be found and crafted (like the diamond pickaxe), players can build towns, cities, cabins, or castles – if they can dream it, they can do it. Minecraft also features a story mode where players can either adventure alone or together and play through the game’s main story as they head to defeat the Ender Dragon – the game’s unspoken antagonist. Other modes include survival mode, where players can fight against monsters or each other as they rush to grab resources and outlast other players. The game has had several expansion packs released on multiple platforms, such as the Super Mario edition on the Nintendo Switch. Mojang and Xbox Game Studios continuously support it to this day.
- Android, iOS, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, nintendo 3ds
- Original Release Date:
- Mojang, Xbox Game Studios, Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Sandbox, Adventure, Open-World
- Online Co-Op, Online Multiplayer